Agreement between user and Innowia Inc
The Innowia Website consists of a number of web pages managed by Innowia Inc. Your use of the Innowia Website is contingent on your unconditional acceptance of all of these terms, conditions, and notices.When you use the Innowia website, you accept all of these terms, conditions, and notices unconditionally and irrevocably.
Links to Third Party Websites
Innowia’s website may include links to other websites (referred to as “Linked Sites”), among other things. The linked websites are not under Innowia’s control or operation, and Innowia is not accountable for the content of any linked website, including but not limited to any link in a linked website or any updates or modifications made to a linked website. Webcasting or any other form of transmission received from a Linked Site is beyond Innowia’s control. The inclusion of any link does not imply Innowia’s endorsement of the site or any association with its operators. In addition, Innowia is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any linked site that you may choose to visit. These links are only provided as a convenience to you. You do so at your own risk if you decide to access a Website linked by a third party.
Unlawful & Prohibited Activities
You agree that you will not use the Innowia Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices as a condition of your use of the Innowia Website. You are not permitted to use the Innowia Website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Innowia Website by any other party.
You agree that you will not use the Innowia Websites for any of the following, or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means other than those intentionally made available or provided for by the Innowia:
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any information, material, or other content (collectively referred to as “Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another person’s privacy, false, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, stale, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, offensive
- any kind of harm to minors.
- falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including but not limited to an employee of Innowia.
- use forged headers or other methods to alter identifiers to conceal the source of any content sent through the Innowia Websites.
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you are not permitted to make available under any law or in accordance with contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information discovered or disclosed in employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that violates Innowia’s or any third party’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights.
- upload, post, email, transmit, or make available any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising in any other way.
- material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment may be uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available.
- disobey any rules, procedures, policies, or restrictions of networks connected to the Innowia Websites, or interfere with or disrupt the Innowia Websites, servers, or networks.
- provide any organization(s) identified by the Indian Government as a foreign terrorist organization with material support or resources, or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of such organizations.
- “stalk” or harass another user or third party in any other way.
- collect or maintain personal information about third parties or other users.
- send email to Innowia or any third party in violation of any current Indian enactment or statute or other applicable anti-“spam” law.
- use any device, software, or practice, including but not limited to viruses, spyware, malware, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or denial-of-service attacks, with the intention of harming or interfering with the proper operation of Innowia or any transaction that is being carried out on our site, as well as to secretly intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information from the Innowia Websites.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Innowia Websites.
- take any action that burdens the Innowia infrastructure in an unreasonable or disproportionate way, such as sending “spam” or other forms of unsolicited mass emailing.
- if you are a competitor of Innowia, you should use the Innowia websites in any way, including contacting Innowia professionals, candidates, or employees for any reason.
- use the Innowia Websites for illegal, commercial, research, or information gathering, or resell or make available to non-users any of the Innowia’s services, the Innowia Websites, or any content on the Innowia WebSites;or modify or delete content posted by another user on the Innowia Websites, access data not intended for you, or log into an account you are not authorized to access.
Please notify email@example.com of any prohibited behavior on the Innowia websites.
Use of the Interaction Services
The Innowia Website may include bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities that enable you to communicate with the general public or with a group (collectively, “Interaction Services”). You agree to use the Interaction Services only to post, send, and receive content that is appropriate for the Interaction Service in question.You agree that you will not, as an example and not as a limitation, use a Interaction Service in the following ways:
- slander, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe on the legal rights of others, such as their privacy and publicity rights.
- any topic, name, material, or information that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful should be published, posted, uploaded, distributed, or disseminated.
- you should not upload files that contain software or other content that is protected by intellectual property laws (or rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights to those files or have all necessary consents.
- upload files with viruses, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that are similar and could harm another person’s computer’s operation.
- unless the Interaction Service specifically permits such messages, do not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for commercial purposes.
- send surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters or conduct them yourself.
- download any file that has been posted by another user of a Interaction Service and you are aware of, or reasonably should be aware of, that such a distribution is against the law.
- omit or falsify any attributions to the author, legal or other appropriate notices, proprietary designations, or labels regarding the origin or source of software or other material in an uploaded file.
- prevent any other user from using the Interaction Services and enjoying them.
- violate any rules or codes of conduct that may apply to a particular Interaction Service.
- without their consent, harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- violate any laws or rules that apply.
There is no obligation on Innowia to keep an eye on the Interaction Services.However, Innowia reserves the right to review and, at its sole discretion, remove any materials posted to a Interaction Service.Innowia has the right to end the contract.
Innowia reserves the right to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion, at any time in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
When providing personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Interaction Service, exercise extreme caution.Innowia specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Interaction Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Interaction Service because Innowia does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Interaction Service.The opinions expressed by managers and hosts do not necessarily reflect those of Innowia because they are not authorized spokespersons for the company.
There may be posted restrictions on the use, reproduction, and/or dissemination of uploaded materials to a Interaction Service.If you download the materials, you are responsible for adhering to these limitations.
Materials Submitted to Innowia or Posted on Innowia Websites
Innowia does not claim ownership of the materials you submit to Innowia (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input, or submit to any Innowia Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”).However, by posting, uploading, entering, providing, or submitting your Submission, you grant permission to Innowia, its affiliated companies, and necessary sublicensees to use it in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses. This permission includes the rights to:reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission for public display, distribution, and performance;and to have your name published alongside your submission.
In accordance with the terms of this agreement, you will not be compensated for the use of your submission.Innowia has complete discretion over whether or not to post or use any of your submissions and is under no obligation to do so.
You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission as described in this section. This includes, but is not limited to, all of the rights required for you to provide, post, upload, input, provide, or submit the submissions.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Innowia Website MAY INCLUDE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR INACCURACIES. THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS CHANGED PERIODICALLY.The Innowia website can be improved or modified at any time by Innowia and/or its authorized suppliers. For personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions, you should not rely on advice obtained from the Innowia website. Instead, you should consult an appropriate professional for tailored advice specific to your situation.
Innowia and/or its suppliers make no representations regarding the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics on the Innowia website for any purpose.All such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is,” with no warranties or conditions of any kind, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Innowia AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
Innowia owns and/or licenses all intellectual property rights in or related to the Innowia Websites, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, and any feedback left by Users on the Innowia Websites. All right, title, and interest in the Innowia Websites, the Innowia’ related services, and the related intellectual property rights are and shall remain the sole property of Innowia.This includes, but is not limited to, the URLs “innowia.com” and “innowia.com,” the design logos “innowia.com” and “innowia.com,” and a few other names and logos used by Innowia. All of these are Innowia’ service marks or trade marks.The “look and feel” of the Innowia websites—including their layout, color schemes, button shapes, and other graphical elements—is protected by the service marks, trademarks, and copyrights of Innowia.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Innowia and its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, costs, expenses, damages, or other liabilities of any kind or nature (collectively “Liabilities”) that arise out of, result from, allege, or otherwise relate to:
Termination/ Access Restriction
Innowia reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to restrict your access to the Innowia Website and the services that are associated with it.
Any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of these terms and conditions, including this paragraph is prohibited from using the Innowia Website. As a result of this agreement and your use of the Innowia Website, you agree that neither you nor Innowia are involved in a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship. Nothing in this agreement affects Innowia’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Innowia Website or information provided to or gathered by Innowia with respect to such use. Innowia’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process.
The warranty disclaimers and liability limitations outlined above, among others, will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely reflects the original intent and the remainder of the agreement will continue to be in effect if any portion of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law. Any and all prior or contemporaneous electronic, oral, or written communications and proposals between the user and Innowia regarding the Innowia Website are superseded by this agreement, unless otherwise specified herein. This agreement is the entire agreement between the user and Innowia regarding the Innowia Website.In legal or administrative proceedings based on or relating to this agreement, both the printed version of this agreement and any electronic notice shall be admissible, subject to the same conditions, as other printed business records and documents.The parties specifically request that this agreement and all supporting documents be written in English.
By signing this agreement, you agree that Innowia will arbitrate any and all disagreements between you and Innowia regarding the use of this website, its content, or any matter related to or arising from it, or regarding its interpretation. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on You. Additionally, you agree that you will not object to Innowia selecting the sole arbitrator and its place.
Copyright and Trademarks
Notices and the Process for Claiming Copyright Infringement:
Please use the “Contact Us” link on the website to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns about the terms of this agreement. Any written notice that is required or permitted to be given must be sent via prepaid registered mail or a courier service, depending on the choice made by the party giving the notice.